From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Windshield Washer Pump was RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Laprascopic surgery and Wankle cooling
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:43:38 -0400
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Not certain how well it would work for the cooling application, but in the past I used windshield washer water pumps (and their plastic fluid containers) to inject water into a turbocharged 1976 Honda Civic.  The pump system  was designed for “hostile” environment use under the hood of a automobile.  Not certain whether it develops enough pressure to give a good atomized spray.  But, they were relative cheap and available.

Ed