From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] COG-BELT PSRU was (Re: INJECTION OIL IN FUEL)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:54:26 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Salut George
My PSRU has been in use on my Zenair Zenith since 1995. I have logged 33 hrs flight time plus at least as much ground running.  I dismantled it last fall for inspection and lubrication. Belt, sprockets and bearings are in excellent condition. Total weight is about 53 lbs.
The PSRU is driven from a Mazda RX-7 automobile clutch which is bolted to the 13B flywheel.
As for the design, you would need to contact Richard Finch himself. Perhaps a Google search...
Yvon