From: Todd Bartrim <bartrim@gmail.com>
Subject: SAG was Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Muffler
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:50:00 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Interesting theory about the increased manifold pressure adding to this SAG problem. I recall Ed's thought on this from the past as well.
Since I use a turbo for mild boost (usually just for climb performance), I'm seeing increased pressures often, but never any SAG that I can remember. (it's been a few years since I last flew)
Dave & John both use turbos for far more sustained boost than I do. Have either reported SAG? And with what fuel?

Todd
C-FSTB
RV9 Turbo13B