From: Mike Wills <rv-4mike@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: frustrating couple of days
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 19:58:56 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Steve,

My staging point is set at 18" which ends up being around 3300RPM. So far I still havent been able to prove for certain that the corruption is linked to switching A > B, much less determine that it only happens above or below the staging point.

All 4 of my injectors are the same - checked them all with an ohmmeter. They are all of the type that does not require an external resistor.

Mike