From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: [Lancair_ES] Re: Rotary Engines
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:43:44 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thank you
Yvon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 11:09 AM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: [Lancair_ES] Re: Rotary Engines

Yvon,

Basically what he means is…. If you aren’t sure about the rotary, then you shouldn’t have to be talked into using it.  The last part means that you can tell if the rotary is right for you if no one can talk you out of using the rotary.  You must have done your homework and still feel that the engine is the best choice for you.

Hope that helps.

Bryan