From: Jim Perdue <guinnessguy74@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ground Testing
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:12:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

John,

Basically Ed said the same thing as you. As long as I wasn't doing anything ground breaking, ground testing wouldn't help me with anything people on this list haven't already worked out themselves.

Cooling does seem to be the bane of Rotary fliers, and even more so with the engine in the back. I can definitely see why you went with a turbo. I'll try and get my hands on a good book or websites. I know turbo basics, but if I am to consider one in my aircraft, I want to know a heck of a lot more!! Thanks again John...

Jim