From: Joe Ewen <jewen@comporium.net>
Subject: Wing Root Cooling
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:00:06 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Al G.,

This question is primarily for Al Gietzen, but am interested in other opinions.  Al, I recall earlier this year you gave an update on your wing root cooling (added scoop.)  I am about to start working on the VELO again and wanted to start with finishing the cooling system.  I have installed a similar wing root cooler (like your first, without the scoop) and would like to know your current opinion on the intake scoop.

Thanks,
Joe