From: Lynn Hanover <lehanover@gmail.com>
Subject: Grose Jet
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:24:03 -0700
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Lynn, I talked with Gene Berg today and he didn't offer any hope of finding the Grove needle valve replacement for the Weber.  Did you get yours from a Weber Dealer.  JohnD

Its a Grose Jet. I can only find a company making them for New Stromberg 97s. Used on flat head ford V-8s. I would adapt one of these to fit the Weber. I don't think you would need one below 8,000 RPM.

Here is a nice story about the Grose jet, and the new Stromberg  version.