From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Saga vids on utube and MORE checking the basics
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:35:37 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Internet Explorer says: Invalid Address. YvonC.
From: CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 00:45:25 -0500
Subject: [FlyRotary] Saga vids on utube and MORE checking the basics

Submitted for your consideration....

     Right after both of these runs we discovered the reason for some of the roughness
     present in these runs.  The nut holding the crank angle sensor was not tightened properly.  GOTTA check
     the basics.  DOH!

     That is me at the controls and my buddy, Russell, on cam. (he discovered the infinity focus feature
      just AFTER these videos were taken <g>.  He is actually the smartest guy I know.