From: George Lendich <lendich@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Mistral/ Intake manifolds
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:11:35 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Jarrett,
43mmID , exactly the same as Powersport, theirs was 1 11/16 - we can split the difference if you want.
I will show the maths and you can work through it to satisfy yourself.
Powersport's length was 24" to 25".
The object of the exercise is to keep the inlet velocity high IMHO.
Again I will send under seperate cover - just in case it gets hung-up.
George (down under)