From: Ernest Christley <echristley@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Drawing Programs?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:51:15 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Russell Duffy wrote:
Greetings,

Can anyone recommend a great drawing program?  My idea of "great" is
something that's intuitive enough that I won't need to enroll in night
classes for 8 weeks to learn how to use it.   Being able to work with
AutoCAD drawings would be almost essential, since that's the most common
format drawings seem to appear in I believe.  I've barely ever touched a CAD
program, but there have been countless time when I wished I could just whip
out a drawing like so many of you do routinely.  Clearly, cheaper is better,
but I'm not opposed to spending money for the right program.

Google for Inkscape

--

http://www.ronpaultimeline.com