From: Michael Silvius <silvius@gwi.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Renewable Aviation Fuel
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:09:42 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Be aware that if you brew your own though, the Tax man will want his cut on it as you are not paying the road tax on the pump stuff. There have been cases where the govt has come after folks for it in particular the more vocal about it. Especially if you wear a bumper sticker advertising "this car runs on veggie oil" or some such claim.

Michael