From: Al Gietzen <ALVentures@cox.net>
Subject: Politics
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:29:59 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

The "powers that be" WILL control grass clippings, sewage and bacteria.

Not everything that does not go the way we’d like is the result of some big government/corporate conspiracy.  Sometimes it is merely REALITY.

The politicians are all about control.

That’s true – pretty much, that’s their job; and most of them over do it.  You give them too much credit to think the bad things are a result of intelligent scheming. Generally it is a result of fear and ignorance.  And, of course, their first priority is to get elected; and the second priority is to get re-elected.  And they do that by pandering to what the polls indicate the majority of their constituents want, at least what they think they want around election time.

I promise I will make no more posting not relevant to engines and aircraft.

Al