From: <Lehanover@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] re. exhaust progress
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:14:06 EDT
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Just get the lengths the same and use what you have. Performance will be very good. Then years from now you can do the exhaust system over in Inconel and go even faster.

Lynn E. Hanover

In a message dated 5/14/2008 9:18:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dlomheim@aol.com writes:
Thanks for all the additional information Lynn!  Now it's time to do a considerable amount of head scratching to try and see if there is anyway of doing it without hitting the firewall, etc.  Seems like I will need two "S" bends to bring both down under the cowling and then to the collector...I wonder if the extra weight of running two tubes another 11 inches will justify any increase in hp since I really will be happy with 160 -170 hp on my 9A...