From: Russell Duffy <rusty@radrotary.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Rusty in snow?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:04:08 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Rusty, I thought you lived in Florida -- are you on an assignment to the north?
Bill Schertz

Hi Bill,

Yes, I'm in Cleveland for 2 weeks, and the area just got 12-20 inches of snow over the last couple days.  I'm not sure if the hotel is closer to the 12 or 20 inch amount, but it's way more snow than I've ever seen.  The weather today is nice (relative to Cleveland), so I guess I'll have to go out and try to move the 4 ft wall of snow that the plow push up behind my van.  I'm hoping the hotel has a shovel I can borrow, or I'll be scooping it away with one of the plastic garbage cans :-)

Rusty (brrrrrrr)