From: Mark Steitle <msteitle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] "ZETEX" insulation
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 07:10:06 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Chris,
I searched and found that the Lancair guys used Zetezplus 600.  Not sure what you found, and it may work just fine, just recommend that you check into its properties before purchasing. A bargain is always good to find, but only if it is up to the task.

Mark S.

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Chris Sargent <rv7rotary@knology.net> wrote:

Kelly,

An ebay search for "zetex 500" will bring up a nearly full 50 yard roll x 60" for $50 + $70 S&H.

There may be enough folks interested to share the buy.  Ten or more would make the cost very reasonable.

Chris Sargent