From: Thomas Jakits <rotary.thjakits@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Magic Vapor Cycle Engines
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:05:23 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
John,

5.0 Mustang ran the same story - it is basically a promotional tour for the guys who sell the equipment and explains the works, but no details either on the set-up :))

I wonder what the pressure needed would be - if a regular /good aircompressor (shop air...) would do? Have a setup with an old dive bottle/cast pipe/heavy gauge steel pipe/etc. or such...

Don't know yet how to make a abrasive paste that could be persuaded to move under the available pressure.

Also one would need at least a simple flowbench, but there Lynn or Bill should have something up their sleeves ?:))?

Thomas J.

On 1/1/08, John Downing <downing.j@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thomas, in the Hot Rod Mag. several years back there was an article on the abrasive method.  I don't know if they have an index of previous articles.  Have never checked.  JohnD