From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ROTARY POWERED TAYLOR COOT
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:07:23 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Re: [FlyRotary] ROTARY POWERED TAYLOR COOT
Allo Ken, How are you and your Coot doing? I had a Canadian visitor last week who wanted to see my Rotary and PSRU installation. I believe that he could greatly benefit of your knowledge and experience in these matters. May I provide him with your coordinates or ?. Yvon.