From: Andrew Martin <andrew@martinag.com.au>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] motor decisions!
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:16:42 +0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Al, Ed, Bob, Bill, George and Chris for your replies and insight.
My plane is a SP4000 made by Australian Lightwing, similar to a RV10
just less rivets as it has a steel frame, composite skin and aluminium
wings which are all supplied built, just have to bolt together, add an
engine & bits to get to that 90% done 90% to go stage.

I've found a 4 port Renesis to play with, I notice Tracy uses one of
these so I'm guessing they are nearly equivalent to the 6 port in
aircraft use. Its missing the intake manifold so those 2 injectors need
replacing, is it possible to use any injectors or is it best to have a
matched set.

The 20b will lose its re-drive but stay in the shed ready to install,
just in case I need more weight on the nose :)

Regards
Andrew Martin