From: Bill Schertz <wschertz@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] VIDEO CLIP OF A TAKE-OFF WITH MY ROTARY POWERED ZENITH 200
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:58:19 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Yvon,
It is a 'strobe' effect with the number of frames/sec of the camera vs. the rpm of the prop. Look at old movies that have train (old steam ) and you will find that the wheels reverse direction several times as speed changes.
Bill Schertz
KIS Cruiser #4045
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvon Cournoyer" <geryvon@videotron.ca>