From: Finn Lassen <finn.lassen@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Bolt size
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:17:51 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
By now you've probably already found a source.

I used the stock bolts and made spacers out of steel tubing and made sure to put tight-fitting washers at the bottom of the tubing.

Finn

Wendell Voto wrote:
I need to know the size of the larger bolt that goes thru the oil pan and was part of the original engine mount in a car. I think it may be 12mm x1.25 but can' find any that size. The original one I have are too long and if you would cut them off all the threads would be lost.
Wendell