From: Thomas Jakits <rotary.thjakits@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Conversion Concepts
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:25:13 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
What is the weight of regular 2-rotor CCI mount?

TJ

On 7/21/07, David Staten <Dastaten@earthlink.net> wrote:
Wendell Voto wrote:
Build your own, get a good welder and some tubing and aluminum and have at it.  I thought I couldn't make mine by myself untill my AP rated brother-in-law passed away and had to come with it alone.  Mine is similat to the CCI mount but has the muchneeded missing re-enforcements the CCI didn't seem to have (pics on web site).  The welder I used will charge $125 to weld up the mount, you fabricate it.
Wendell (Cozy 3-4)

What much needed reinforcements? The CCI mount has made it though a fatal aircraft accident without the mount or attached components failing.

Obviously CCI is no longer a player in the market, but that does not mean the existing delivered mounts are inadequate. Nor does it mean those with derived concepts that are following in the footsteps of CCI are inadequate.

Dave

--

Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/

Archive and UnSub:   http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/flyrotary/List.html