From: Christopher Barber <CBarber@TexasAttorney.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: EM2/EC2 question/update/vent/etc
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:44:20 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Also, I am gonna go look at Bob's websight again and try to piece together
what I need to let him do it.  Even though I enjoy theh learning process and
am confident I can get things to work, my ego is not tied to me doing it.
The frustration level can be seriously reduced.

My original hesitation with going with Bob in the first place was that due
to the long runs needed for the Velocity and me not being sure as to what
routings I would be using, that it would be difficult to determine how long
to order the wires.  Also, I tend to not like waiting for stuff to arrive
especially when I want to be working on that very system.  However, I may be
able to use what I got...as well as making things prettier as well as
working on the scores of other details I need to get to while I wait for
Bobs stuff....I just really like working on the engine progress.

All the best,

Chris