From: M Roberts <montyr2157@alltel.net>
Subject: AirVenture Souvenir
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:09:21 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Pat,

I would wear the hat with pride if I flew my rotary or piston powered airplane to Oshkosh.

I would rather fly a well executed piston powered airplane conversion than a poorly done rotary.

After all the only airplanes I have flown are piston powered. Seemed to work OK to me.

Well, I did fly gliders for a while.....

Perhaps you should have a blank hat on hand as all motors are dangerous things subject to all kinds of failures and I might not want to be associated with them.  ;-)

Thanks for the great Idea.

Monty