From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: New Turbo Rotary Spreadsheet Calculator
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:03:29 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "Ed Anderson" <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>:

Thanks for the offer, Ernest, I appreciate it.

   Current plans are to eventually post it to the flyrotary web page so I
will only have one place to update.  Just want to get it fine tuned or
correct any problems that someone may find before doing that.  So folks are
providing some Beta (alpha?) testing  on the sheet.  Hard for me to trouble
shoot my own programs {:>).  You can certainly post it to your webpage, if
you so desire.

    Here is a copy for your enjoyment.

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com

Ed, if you need a way to distribute such interesting digital data I can
post it on my website.