From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Was it Something I said?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:22:37 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Alain, please contact me at geryvon@videotron.ca  Yvon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Was it Something I said?

Hello Yvon,

Glad to hear from you, It has been a few months since we last talked, The rotary is still in the back burner and would like to take a look at your installation.

On a Zenith note, have you hear about the Zenith Zip 2007 Fly-in in Brampton May 19 & 20. We are expecting a good attendance. Your plane could be a show piece for alternative engines in the Zeniths. We expect people from the US, Maritimes, out west a few from Ontario and even one fellow from Australia on his way back from Europe. If you need more info I can always e-mail you more details.

Alain
CH300 trigear
C-FJDG
Brampton, Ont.