From: John Slade <sladerj@bellsouth.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Identifying engine connections - part 2
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:42:10 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Thanks to input from Tracy, Marc and Dave I've been able to label most of my
connectors.

Revised images are now at http://kgarden.com/cozy/engparts.htm

I'm left with three unidentified items and a couple of questions:

Tracy:
>Coolant feed to stock intake manifold.  On an aircraft installation,
>this MUST be vented to vapor collection point. I would suggest a fitting
>screwed into [either of the temp sensor points] for this.  The [temp sensor
points]
>are otherwise not needed for our use.  Ignore or plug.
What do you mean by "a fitting"? A pipe connecting the two?
I plan to run a cooling fan. Wouldnt the lower sensor be good for this?
If I plug the upper point or use it to vent the intake coolant return, where
should I put my water temperature sensor?

Dave:
> Item 1: Connects to oil passages - I put my oil pressure sensor there.
> unknown origional puropse.
Both Tracy and Marc say that item 1 in my pictures is the coolant feed to
the stock intake manifold / throttle body. Are you looking at the same
thing?

Regards,
John Slade