From: Alain Ouellet <aouellet@icecanada.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Was it Something I said?
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:37:27 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hello Yvon,

Glad to hear from you, It has been a few months since we last talked, The rotary is still in the back burner and would like to take a look at your installation.

On a Zenith note, have you hear about the Zenith Zip 2007 Fly-in in Brampton May 19 & 20. We are expecting a good attendance. Your plane could be a show piece for alternative engines in the Zeniths. We expect people from the US, Maritimes, out west a few from Ontario and even one fellow from Australia on his way back from Europe. If you need more info I can always e-mail you more details.

Alain
CH300 trigear
C-FJDG
Brampton, Ont.