From: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@midsouth.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Identifying engine connections
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:40:59 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
> >water pump housing can be easily cut off if you don't want to mount
an...
> my water pump housing IS cut down.
Can you send a picture of the housing top and front? I saw your welded
on fitting but why did you leave the top above that on?
> > You really need to get a 93+ workshop manual first of all!!! Oh,
someone
> > has put it on the web, take a look there. I don't have the link.
> Really! I'd love to get my hands on that, but they dont have it in the
> stores.
> Does anyone have the link Marc's talking about???
Go to your Mazda dealer, only they have the 93+, no Haynes or whatever
available that I know of. In any case the Mazda one is MUCH better.
About $80 for the half size last I knew.
> > Your oil filter pad does not look like a stock 93+ pad.
> It is, as far as I know.
I don't think so. I'll attach a pic.
> > How are you going to trigger the ignition on your engine?
> EC2. Is there another way? :)
No trigger in the ec2 unless tracy can supply one. It is an engine part.
You need a crank angle trigger of some sort, doesn't have to be Mazda's
design, but compatible with the ec2, so check with Tracy.