From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Ya Gotta see this!
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:47:23 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
The following headline was sent to me (for some reason). So I played around with a suitable caption for it.  See below.

.... the limitation of the ages-old "jack-Hammer" approach was ultimately overcome by a new sexual technique recently perfected by a special group of experimental (and how!) flyers!  In a related matter, we have learned that the condom industry is frantically attempting  to develop higher temperature tolerant products. Stay tuned for further developments.

Add your own caption {:>)

Ed
Image
71D.jpg