From: Rogers, Bob J. <BRogers@FDIC.gov>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Water Plumbing Questions...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:55:09 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

In response to question 2, you can get AN hose fitting reducers from Earl’s Performance Products that should do what you want.  The fittings are available from a lot of places on the web, such as:  http://www.chassisshop.com/catalog.htm  (look for the Earl’s Plumbing catalog approximately mid-way down the page on the left).  Page 17 of the catalog has a conversion chart from hose sizes in inches (such as 5/8”) to AN sizes (such as 10).

I order my fittings from anplumbing.com.  http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/index.php?

  Check out part # 991914