From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel filter
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:08:25 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but one big reason to have a
filter after the pump is that these electric EFI pumps have a life
expectancy of minutes if they are run dry and small bits of the impeller
wear off and can mess up the injectors.

I was using the same filter Buly was, but it was after the EFI pumps.
There was a gascolator ahead of the pumps.

Bob W.  (This past tense stuff is starting to tick me off.)

--
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 - http://www.bob-white.com
First Flight:  11/23/2006 7:50AM - 3.8 Hours Total Time