From: George Lendich <lendich@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: First Taxi, Congrats
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:24:20 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Mark,
I have come to the same conclusion, as all other coils seem to be under stress dues to the doubled workload, whereas the Remesis coils are made for the demand.
George ( down under)

Bill,
I'm using the LS1 truck coils.  They're mounted low in the cowl, on the cool side of the engine, below the plugs.  If I had it to do over, I would try to find a set of Renesis coils as they are lighter and very robust.

Mark