From: Russell Duffy <rusty@radrotary.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] new "project" fo Rusty
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:33:56 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Rusty if  you are interested in a cheap/quick/fullsize-pilot project for your 1-rotor check this guy:

www.bkfliers.com

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the link.  The world really does need more of these planes, but I'm not sure about putting a single rotor in it, at least not until someone comes out with an aluminum version.

I have to admit that I've been rethinking the current single rotor in the Dominator gyro as well.  I've received advice from some trusted folks that tell me I'll be much happier, and safer if I use the intended 582 instead.  There are some very good reasons for doing that, but I haven't decided if I could spend that much for a stinkin 2-stroke, regardless of how nice the Rotax 582 is these days.

Rusty