From: Anna Pittsby way of Marvin Kaye <marv@lancair.net> <annap53@gci.net>
Subject: 6 Port Renesis
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:28:43 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hello All, I am currently building a Bushcaddy L-164. I've decided on using a Rotary Engine. As a matter of fact I have a MM made for the 2004 6 port Renesis that I now own. So....I'm looking for help with the intake manifold. If anyone has built one or, would like to build another, or has some design that works, I'm very interested. I've been in contact with Tracy Crook and plan to use his redrive and controller. I'm not an Engineer or designer but, I can make about any thing. Tracy said he thought someone had a design or had built one (he thought). Thanks in advance for the help.

Rick in Alaska
(Future Rotary Flyer)