From: John Downing <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Wittman Tailwinds
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:59:59 -0500
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Lynn,  the plane is a Wittmann Tailwind ,Steve's design of Oshkosh fame, enclosed is a picture of some at our flyin in Michigan last fall.  That is the fuel cell.  I tell the Tailwind guys I am at the 94% done now with 87% to go.

I would recommend that with the Weber and the fuel injection system that a glass cockpit should be used, as I have 21 gauges in the cockpit and space and wiring is a real challenge.  JohnD