From: Al Gietzen <ALVentures@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Questions
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:11:45 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

The plane run much better on computer B.

Is this something new; or has it always been that way?

I was seeing EGT's around 1750 at full power. Is that normal?

Buly

My EGT probes are placed the same as yours, and I typically see about 1650F.  But it depends on mixture setting; mine is normally rich of peak for WOT (mixture monitor bar mid-scale or above).  If you’re having difficulty with the EC2 settings, you may have been running lean.

Al

--

Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/

Archive and UnSub:   http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/flyrotary/