From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Questions
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:04:36 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I run today my engine with the new muffler with good results. Got 6000 rpm static with 78" IVO Magnum 2 blade in fine pitch and the noise was very acceptable. My questions are:
The plane run much better on computer B. Can I copy B to A?

My EM2 always shows EGT for Rotor 2. I can not figure out how to monitor 1 & 2  so I can adjust the mixture to match. I know #2 is running leaner from looking at the exhaust ports last time I had the headers off. #2 is brown and #1 is black. Unless keep I  #2 until #1 pops up?

I was seeing EGT's around 1750 at full power. Is that normal?
Buly