From: Bob White <rlwhite@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Injector bosses
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:33:46 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:53:15 -0500
"Ed Anderson" <eanderson@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

<snip>
I would hazard a bet that the primaries (in the block) are
probably the area which benefit the most since they are so close to the
intake port.
<snip>

> Ed

I may have some (a lot of) mis-information in my head.  I had assumed
that the injectors in the block were the secondaries because those
ports are smaller.  I'm not actually using injectors in that location
as all of my injectors are in the tubes feeding the ports.  Will I have
any problems using the smaller ports as secondaries and the larger ones
as primaries?  Would it be different if I had the injectors in the
block?

Bob W.

--
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4 - http://www.bob-white.com
First engine start 1/7/06 - Special Airworthiness Certificate 10/1/06