From: Charlie England <ceengland@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Thin Wall Socket was Re: Flywheel nut
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:31:43 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I did the same, then found one in a pawn shop the next day for $5. (now I have a spare)

Mark R Steitle wrote:

I think I may have some old plug sockets stashed away somewhere that I
can modify.  The pawn shop is a good suggestion though.  They probably
have hundreds of spark plug sockets waiting for a good home.  BTW, someone was looking for a source for a 2-1/8" socket.  They may be
able to find one at a pawn shop.  I bought mine at Sears and paid about
$25 for it... ouch!  Mark S.