From: Tracy Crook <lors01@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Renesis water temp sender adapter
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:53:42 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
That is the love-it / hate-it feature of the EM2.  You can calibrate it for different sensors but you have to learn the calibration procedure.  There are a few pointers in the manual but I'm still working on a comprehensive guide on calibration.

Tracy (getting real close on the data logging solution)

Bill

I used the Renesis water temp sensor and recalabrated the EM-2 to work
with it.

Dennis H.