From: Ernest Christley <echristley@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Thin Wall Socket was Re: Flywheel nut
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:59:24 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Mark R Steitle wrote:

BTW, someone was looking for a source for a 2-1/8" socket.  They may be
able to find one at a pawn shop.  I bought mine at Sears and paid about
$25 for it... ouch!

Sears (of all places) has them in stock all day long.  I spent many more hours than it was worth trying to find an alternative and then chasing down the large socket.  Save yourself some heartache and just pick one up from Sears.  You'll end up using it more often than you'd think.

--
        ,|"|"|,              Ernest Christley       |
----===<{{(oQo)}}>===----    Dyke Delta Builder      |