From: Dennis Haverlah <clouduster@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Renesis water temp sender adapter
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:39:23 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bill

I used the Renesis water temp sensor and recalabrated the EM-2 to work with it.

Dennis H.

Bill Bradburry wrote:

The water temp sender that comes with the EC-2 is 1/8-27 threads.  The
sender in the Renesis is larger...Does anyone know what the size is and
where to find an adapter?  Also, I notice that the renensis sender is
quite long and extends well into the water flow.  The sender with the
EC-2 after installed into an adapter will possibly not extend into the
water flow much if at all.  Will this be a problem and if so, what
solutions have you found?

Thanks,
Bill B

--