From: Al Gietzen <ALVentures@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuse Ratings for Wiring??
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:00:09 -0700
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

 I have a fuse box right next to the alternator and the coil power comes right off that and travels about 4 inches to the coils.  Minimizes the length of run of those noisy wires and they never leave the FF area.

Definitely good from noise perspective; but how about disable capability for verifying coil operation?

Al

Dave Leonard