From: Thomas y Reina Jakits <rijakits@cwpanama.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Info from the guys with engine running, & Ed A.
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:12:40 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi all,

aren't there at least 2 kinds of Silicone out there?
The regular stuff  - used to glue/seal up whatever you like (Aquariums have some special goo, that doesn't kill fish...),
then there is a couple of them "oxygene sensor safe" that do not have all that corroding action as the regular kind, saw them in "hightemp red", "black", I assume there is a "white" and "clear/transparent" one too....
However it is written on the tubes/cardrigdes in a pretty obvious way, you should find it easy...

My 2cents,

Thomas J.