From: Thomas Phy <thomphy@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Sensors
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:41:02 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I had to set this up as a Yahoo account. I have not had over 264 messages
from the flyrotary group since July. Now I need to ck my accounts to see if
they are being held. For awhile, all my out going flyrotary email was
delivered back to me as bulk email. I'll have to ck next week and see if I
am getting  "the rest of the story"
TP