From: Bobby J. Hughes <bhughes@qnsi.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Exhaust system
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:08:08 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Chris,

If I remember correctly you have a Renesis. After hearing Dennis's run-up to 5100 rpms last week I am planning to use the same muffler he has. Here are the specs he gave me.

Hushpower II

Flowmaster Performance Resonator

12512400

2.5 in. inlet/outlet

409 SS construction

This little muffler sounded much deeper and quieter than I expected. No level measurements but it was not unpleasant. We are both modifying the stock exhaust manifold but are trying two different methods of attaching the muffler to it.  Will it hold up is another question.

Bobby

(engine still under sheetrock mud) :)