From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: test
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:21:02 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
David, I use double sheave pulley on my water pump and alternator with two belts.  I only use top quality belts (Gates).  I tried others and have had some deteriorate quite rapidly.  My main pulley is underdrive by 20% and my alternator pulley is underdrive by 20%.  Water pump is standard (but 20% slower due to main pulley underdrive).

Ed