From: Blake Lewis <blake.lewis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Sensors
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:59:23 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
On 8/25/06, John Downing <downing.j@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thomas;  Some how a new account was created for me on the 26th of July and
all the flyrotary mail was being deposited in.  All other mail is going into
my Outlook Express account.  The computer is set for Outlook going out and
incoming mail in Outlook Express but we can't rid ourselves of Yahoo which
seems like a trash can for all the spam in the country.  Last night I
received one post from flyrotary on Outlook Ex. and now it is all coming in
on Yahoo.     I had 264 messages in the Yahoo account since the 26th of
July, all flyrotary.  JohnD

Shooting in the dark......
You might have inadvertently set up a filter in Outlook.
or
Maybe someone like your email administrator did it. He has the power
to set up filters on the server to transfer the mail elsewhere. Is it
a work email? How did you find out you had the yahoo account?
--
Blake C. Lewis