From: John Downing <downing.j@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Sensors
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thomas;  Some how a new account was created for me on the 26th of July and all the flyrotary mail was being deposited in.  All other mail is going into my Outlook Express account.  The computer is set for Outlook going out and incoming mail in Outlook Express but we can't rid ourselves of Yahoo which seems like a trash can for all the spam in the country.  Last night I received one post from flyrotary on Outlook Ex. and now it is all coming in on Yahoo.     I had 264 messages in the Yahoo account since the 26th of July, all flyrotary.  JohnD

Thomas Phy <thomphy@msn.com> wrote:
How long were your emails being collected? Allot of us seem to be either not getting emails, or it's just quiet. It's never been this quiet.
TP